Q: What are the shipping charges?
A: We keep it pretty simple. For U.S. orders, the breakdown is as follows:
Up to $10 - $2.95 Shipping
$10.01 and above - $4.95 Shipping
Q: What is the decal made out of and what is its life expectancy?
A: The decals are created out of 3M's Scotchcal high performance vinyl film. The life of the decal is between 3 and 5 years.
Q: Does the decal go on the inside or the outside of the glass?
A: The decal goes on the outside unless requested that it is cut in reverse.
Q: What colors are available?
A: Silver metallic, high gloss white, red and now full COLOR!
Q: What is the size of the decal?
A: Size A (large) 12.75 "
Size B (small) 6.5-7.0"
Note: The large image does fit in the center of most sliding glass windows.
Q: Will the defrost or heating elements in my auto glass damage the decal?
A: No! The vinyl decal is durable and will withhold temperatures of 100 F (38 C)
Q: Is there a warranty on the decal?
A: 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you will receive a full refund with proof of purchase!
Q: How do I apply the decal?
A: Please refer to "Decal Installation Instructions" Below.
Decal Installation Instructions
1. Clean and dry surface thoroughly with glass cleaner.
2. Measure decal with window using level or tape measure.
3. Make marks on the transfer tape and also the glass.
4. Lay decal face down and remove paper backing from transfer tape allowing design to adhere to transfer tape.
5. Place taped off design in the desired location according to your measurements and lightly tack it to surface.
6. Using a credit card, start at center of design
and begin to squeegee transfer tape to surface vertically.
7. Apply at 60 degrees or higher (use hair dryer or turn on heater if needed).
8. Remove transfer tape by pulling it off at a 90 degree angle.